A Guide to Using the Ellensburg Visitor Center
Ellensburg, Washington, is a beautiful city in the Pacific Northwest with so much to offer throughout the year. If you find yourself in this unique city, there is plenty to do and see to keep you busy! Ellensburg sure is a popular tourist destination and is known for its small-town charm and rich history. Here we have six of the best things to do in Ellensburg, and the best part is, they’re free!
Why Visit the Ellensburg Visitor Center?
The Visitor Center is a wonderful resource to obtain directions, information on lodging and dining, as well as get information and resources for other attractions as well. When you stop by the Visitor Center you can collect event tickets, maps, and permits for all of your trip’s adventures as well! The Visitor Center for Ellensburg is conveniently located at 609 North Main Street, steps from our historic downtown. It operates Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, and it is open on Saturdays from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. It is typically closed on Sundays, however, from Memorial Day to Labor Day it is open from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
What Makes Us Special?
Ellensburg is a tight-knit community with a small-town charm. It is our goal to go above and beyond to make sure your visit here is spectacular. We want to make your stay memorable and create a desire for you to return again. Our city is filled with a unique character, and there are a multitude of diverse activities for visitors to partake in. We want you to feel that Ellensburg is your home away from home!
What We Offer
When you stop by our Visitor Center we have a wide array of brochures, maps, directories, and so more to choose from. Below are a few resources that might be of interest to you:
- Barn Quilt Map
- Biking Map
- Breweries & Wineries of Central Washington
- Business Directory
- Dining Downtown
- Downtown Ellensburg Map
- Ellensburg Map
- Fair Brochure
- Historical Museums
- Horseback Riding
- Rodeo Brochure
- Scenic Byway
- Visitors Guide
- Winter Recreation
Stop into the center when you arrive in town to pick out the guide’s that pique your interest, or order them now to guide your planning!
- To see all the possibilities for what you can do during your visit to Ellensburg, go to https://www.myellensburg.com/things-to-do
- There is a great selection of places to eat! To see a breakdown of them, visit https://www.myellensburg.com/things-to-do/eat.
- To view hotels, lodges, and other places to stay in in the area, visit https://www.myellensburg.com/stay.
- To see upcoming events and plan your visit, go to https://www.myellensburg.com/events.
- To access a place to make your planning process as easy as one, two, three, visit https:https://myellensburg.com/things-to-do/plan-an-event/